The best meal delivery service choices are those with a diverse selection of plates that fit with your diet. If you have certain restrictions such as no meat or no carbs, then picking a service that has more than two selections is important for the sake of diversity. Since variety is the spice of life, find out which services have the meals to match your diet.
Best Keto Meal Delivery ServiceA ketogenic or keto meal delivery menu will have fewer carbs and more fat. The keto diet is designed to burn stored fat for energy more effectively. A delivery service is a great way to adhere to the diet since it can be difficult to come up with new options.
Keto Fridge is an exclusive keto meal delivery service. Each week, Keto Fridge delivers food and recipes that have about 75 percent fat, 20 percent protein and only 5 percent carbs. This keto meal delivery company has breakfast, lunch and dinner meals as well as additional side selections.
- Has some of the most enticing meal choices
- No subscription needed – just order meals as often as you desire
- Add keto bars and beverages to your order
- Menu selection changes weekly
- Orders are a minimum of $69
- Exclusively keto meal delivery so you can’t try a different diet or have multiple types of meals for your family’s diverse dietary needs
Best Vegan Meal Delivery ServiceThere are as many vegan meal delivery service options as there are reasons to choose a vegan diet. A diverse vegan meal delivery menu means a mix of organic meals with new and exotic produce.
Purple Carrot does vegan meal delivery exclusively. Purple Carrot has plant-based breakfast, lunch and dinner meals. While you can select three to six meals from eight options on the two-serving plan, Purple Carrot selects the weekly meals on the family plan (six servings).
- Exclusive vegan meals that make meal selections quick and easy
- Breakfast and lunch meals can be ready in less than five minutes
- More creative and varied vegan options compared to general meal services
- Can’t choose meals on the family plan
- Pricey option compared to general meal delivery service companies with vegan options
Paleo diets are based on ingredients humans would have consumed thousands to millions of years ago. A paleo meal delivery service can make it easier to avoid processed foods and adhere to the hunter-gatherer diet.
Best Paleo Meal Delivery Service
Pete’s Paleo, like the name suggests, is an exclusive paleo meal delivery service. The company has breakfast, lunch and dinner options. While ingredients in menus consider the seasons, all options are gluten, dairy and soy free. All produce comes from Southern California.
- Can set “No Pork” and “Vegetarian” as dietary restrictions
- Can order one, two or four weeks at a time or order a specific number of meals
- Has a 21 Day Sugar Detox plan
- Can request extra sides or protein
- No option to select specific meals
- Some reported delivery problems resulted in spoiled and lost food
Your household may have many dietary preferences, and selecting a delivery service that fulfills all those wants is ideal. If you are looking for a little diet diversity from the best meal delivery service, then you will want to select a company that has food you can make and enjoy eating.
Best Meal Delivery Service for Any Diet
Green Chef is a well-known meal delivery service. Green Chef surprises you each week with different meals. This subscription is a great option if you don’t like to micromanage your food by picking each meal specifically. Green Chef will send you food and recipes that match your dietary preferences and delivery size.
- Sends different menu options weekly to keep you out of a keto rut
- Ingredients are USDA-certified as organic
- Meals take 30 minutes or less to prepare
- Most eco-friendly packaging choice
- Unlike other meal delivery service companies, you cannot preselect your meals
- Cannot reorder favorites that you like